The underlying index to the Capital Protected Carbon Leaders Europe Index Certificate is the first of its kind to provide exposure to carbon efficient stocks within various sectors, according to Merrill Lynch. It includes 60 equally-weighted stocks, which represent the top 10% of low carbon and low price-to-earnings ratio from combined scores.
The stock selection in the index is reviewed twice a year by a Merrill Lynch research committee.
“We believe that investing in Carbon Leaders is
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules