The study, released today, found that 82% of senior finance and risk managers believe that global climate change will require changes to their future business models.
Of those surveyed, 42% said that their companies had attempted to quantify their exposure to weather, and only 10% had used weather options or futures to hedge that exposure.
Major findings of the study, which interviewed 205 senior finance and risk managers at companies in weather sensitive industries found that 59% of those
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules