The trading division of the Thai national oil company, PTT, has joined the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), a government initiative that provides a tax-free zone, trading infrastructure and regulation to the physical commodities business.
PTT's core trading business in Dubai will be petroleum trading, mainly within east Africa and the Middle East. It aims to use its new base to facilitate the supply of crude, refined products and petrochemicals to South-east Asia; primarily Malaysia, the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?