In the introduction to our article on UC Rusal ("Green Aluminium") in the summer edition of Environmental Risk, we referred to Rusal's plans to spend $10 billion on reducing its carbon footprint and improving efficiency over the next three years.
UC Rusal would like to clarify that this $10 billion is the total planned investment into both new projects and the modernisation of current production capacities over 2007-2010.
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief