The global appetite for environment-related investment and risk management tools is clearly growing, with Nymex Holdings, the parent company of the New York Mercantile Exchange (Nymex), being the latest entity to enter the carbon market. It plans to form a new environmental futures, options and swaps exchange in 2008, dubbed The Green Exchange.
Recent weeks have seen NYSE Euronext acquire Powernext Carbon, the French energy exchange's emission permit division, as part of its plan to set up an
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?