The jointly developed structure holds the rights to credits from a diverse pool of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects developed by EcoSecurities.
The structure offers exposure to different levels of CER delivery risk, and has been designed so that buyers benefit from EcoSecurities' CDM expertise and a geographically and technologically diverse portfolio, without incurring on-the-ground development and transaction costs, according to Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse is transaction manager
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?