UK-based shipbroker Braemar Seascope and interdealer broker Tullett Prebon have reached an agreement to co-operate on broking forward freight agreements (FFAs), to establish a global presence in the FFA market for both companies.
The team will consist of four FFA brokers from Tullett Prebon who will work from Braemar's London office.
"To work in a physical environment is the best way for a derivatives broker to function," says Braemar joint managing director Quentin Soames. "The brokers can
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines