US trading software firm Pivot has launched Instant Markets to assist over-the-counter natural gas traders in managing their liquidity.
According to Pivot, traders have previously had to search through individual chat messages for liquidity information and transfer data from one system to another. Instant Markets automates these steps to reduce time and risk of error.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?