The Eagle Hub will connect up to 12 major pipeline systems and is expected to have capacity to transport over 2 billion cubic feet per day. The hub will facilitate the production of natural gas from prolific production areas in Texas, Oklahoma and the Gulf Coast and its transportation to markets in the Northeast and Midwest United States.
The hub will be capable of handling a wide range of pressures and volumes, increasing market liquidity and price transparency in the area, according to
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants