The acquisition will allow Orbeo to broaden the services it offers emission reduction project developers and will reinforce Orbeo's carbon offset sourcing activity, according to a company statement.
President of Orbeo, Philippe Rosier, says the acquisition should strengthen Orbeo's position in the carbon industry. "By teaming up with OneCarbon, we want to build up strong positions in the carbon offset sourcing business," he says. "OneCarbon has built a significant expertise in the development of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay