In July, CCX reached the milestone of one million tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) traded. Cumulative volume up to June 2004 was 1,024,000 metric tonnes of CO2, exceeding in its first six months of continuous trading the total volume traded during the first year of the sulphur dioxide cap-and-trade programme.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules