The new trading business, called Reliance Global Energy Services, will “tap the emerging opportunities in global markets of petroleum products,” according to a company statement.
The London business will be headed by Peter Ward, an industry veteran who was formerly president of Shell Trading’s gas and power division, while the Singapore office will be led by Michael Ng.
Ng was recently the president of oil & biofuels trader Fair Energy, and has also been the head of Shell’s international
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules