Point Carbon has previously offered news on the US market from its European offices in Oslo, but the new base in Washington DC is a first in terms of its consultancy and advisory work. Point Carbon North America will provide corporations, government agencies and non-governmental organisations with analysis, strategic insights and market news on emerging greenhouse gas emissions regulations and trading regimes.
The US office will initially be staffed by managing director Joshua Hodge, with
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay