In Asia, the financial services sector was the most active for the fifth month in a row, led by Kyoto-based Aiful. Nippon Steel was the second most active CDS, while trading companies, banks and electrical equipment firms were also active.
Meanwhile, the three most active sovereign CDSs were linked to the governments of Turkey, Brazil and Venezuela, followed by the Philippines and Hungary.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules