Nick Black, editor,
Argus Global Emissions, Argus LPG World
Argus has been running assessments of the EU emissions trading scheme (ETS) market for almost two years and launched an index on March 1. “With the full launch of the scheme, we received feedback from customers that daily volumes were enough to support a deals-based index,” says Nick Black, editor of Argus Global Emissions and Argus LPG World. Argus also had
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?