Standing at the start line, however, it’s not easy to predict how this new market might behave. After all, its potential participants range from multinational oil and power companies to single-installation cement works, all with very different
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?