Connecticut-based commodity trader Freepoint Commodities has bolstered its Houston-based gas trading team with two hires, and appointed a European head of power trading.
David Orlik, a Houston-based gas trader at Macquarie, and Austin Berger, a Houston-based gas trader with Engelhart Commodity Trading Partners, formerly known as BTG Pactual Commodities, both joined Freepoint in the past few weeks.
Berger joins the firm as a director covering mid-Atlantic gas trading. He previously held roles at
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay