Stuart Smith is set to join Citi as its new head of commodities for the Asia-Pacific region, according to a source.
Until several months ago, Smith was the global head of commodities structuring at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), and before that he spent nearly five years as a managing director in the Singapore office of Deutsche Bank.
Smith will join Citi in mid-June as a Singapore-based managing director, the source says. He replaces Jason Tudor, whose departure from the US bank was
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants