The victors of the Energy Risk Commodity Rankings 2016 were recognised in a reception at London’s Le Meridian Piccadilly hotel on February 26. Dozens of representatives from banks, brokerages and energy trading firms attended.
Click here to view the Commodity Rankings 2016 winners.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE