The Energy Risk Commodity Rankings rank dealers, brokers and research providers in the global commodity derivatives market.
The survey includes categories for oil and products, natural gas, power, coal, base and precious metals, iron ore, emissions, biofuels, soft commodities, freight, weather and commodity index products.
Please visit the survey page to nominate, in order of preference, your top dealers (principals) and brokers.
You must provide your details to vote. This information is not published or released to any third party.
Results will be made available in the February 2016 issue of Energy Risk and online at Risk.net. You will have the opportunity to receive a free trial to our brands at the end of the survey.
The closing date is December 11, 2015. Click here to vote.
Commodities editor, Risk.net
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay