David Silbert is a man with a positive outlook on life. One example of this comes in his response to the question of what he considers to be the highlight of his 22-year career in commodities. The founder and chief executive of TrailStone – a logistics and trading company backed by New York-based private equity firm Riverstone Holdings – has plenty of options to choose from. But according to Silbert, the best is yet to come.
"Getting [TrailStone] launched was a big deal for me," he says. "My
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more