The winners of our 20th Anniversary Lifetime Achievement Awards join an exclusive club of current and retired industry veterans who have helped shape the evolution of the global commodity and energy markets. Just 20 individuals are honoured below, marking 20 years since Energy Risk was first published back in 1994.
The individuals were hand-picked by a judging panel consisting of Energy Risk’s editorial team, with input from some external industry experts. That work was far from easy, and during
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance