Changing fundamentals and regulatory upheaval have put unprecedented demands on the software systems of energy market participants in the past 18 months. Houston-based implementation specialist Structure has consistently been ahead of the curve in its response, expanding its services to meet new and tricky challenges faced by its clients.
"One of our biggest accomplishments has been broadening our services," says Baris Ertan, Houston-based partner and commercial trading segment lead at Structure
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE