The commodity supercycle sounds exciting, but no one is quite sure where the name came from or what it really means. What is obvious is that the demand for commodities, hard or soft, industrial, energy, or agricultural, is at an all-time high and on a global scale.
The great thing that commodities bring to the trading table is volatility. Whether one believes in the continuation of the commodity supercycle or not it offers a great opportunity to make money on both the long and the short side,
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia