Edward Morse, head of global commodities research at Credit Suisse, speaking at Energy Risk's 14th annual conference in Houston, said he believes oil will "stay range-bound between $65 and $90 per barrel (bbl) over the next few years. It should be between $75 and $80/bbl for 2010. Fundamentals all point to a range-bound fashion this year, next year and the year after."
For the FULL interview, please click on the video.
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules