The nine commodity exchanged-traded products are simple commodity trackers.
"The other commodity products on the market are collateralised and very, very complex. But we now do products that are much leaner, that allow people to react quicker and hedge faster," said Uwe Becker, managing director and head of investor solutions Europe at Barclays Capital.
"It's all about transparency and it's all about simplicity," said Becker. "ETNs provide efficiency, cutting down the number of counterparties
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?