Sandy Jadeja, chief market strategist at Capital Market Services (CMS Forex), takes a look at the energy and commodities markets from a technical perspective and tells Lianna Brinded that, despite traders telling him a rally in natural gas is due, now is not the time to buy into the markets because the trend is still down.
For the full Talking Technicals show, where Jadeja delivers his technical perspective on the oil, palladium and natural gas markets, watch Energy Risk's Talking Technicals
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay