"We expect global growth will continue to surprise on the upside and consequently see commodity prices remaining at elevated levels. Investor appetite for commodities has never been stronger," says Deutsche Bank in its new report, Commodities Outlook 2010. "However, we believe the difficulty this year will be how authorities remove this stimulus without undermining risky assets, such as equities and commodities."
The investment bank has also predicted that crude oil will return to being
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief