The company confirmed it entered its first trades for these markets over the new year and has also extended its trading capability across the northwest and central Europe for physical gas and power, coal and emissions around the world.
Gunvor, which is already active in global coal, freight, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and carbon trading, will now be active on Ice, the New York Mercantile Exchange, Global Coal, the European Energy Exchange and NordPool.
"Our European physical business is a key
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?