The new portal now features data and analytics, comprehensive reports, over-the-counter trade blotters and two new independent research providers. Users can also now access information on spot market prices, refinery margins, and options volumes and volatilities.
“We have always offered hard-to-access data and analytics. Based on user interactions we were able to refine the packaging and presentation in the most convenient format possible,” said Bill Mountford, co-founder and managing partner at
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden