In this month's issue we look in detail at commodities trading in the Asia-Pacific region.
In the first article Katie Holliday talks with Ramalingam Ramaseshan, the CEO of Indian commodity exchange NCDEX. He talks about his outlook for commodity trading in the country.
The second article looks at the power market in the Philippines which is beset by problems. The Philippines has some of the highest power prices in Asia. The government is forging forward with plans to open the electricity
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia