The Confederation will develop a voluntary framework for co-operation between energy regulators around the globe.
International and EU-wide co-operation looks set to be a theme for the conference, with Andris Piebalgs, European Union Commissioner for Energy, saying the industry faces global challenges. "The energy sector is still characterised by national traditions and still has a national focus, which is no longer appropriate within Europe," he said.
The ICER will establish four working groups
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules