Investment bank Citi has launched a new commodity enhanced beta index series, called the Citi Cubes Commodity Indices.
"By investing further out on the curve, we not only provide clients with the potential for enhanced returns but also allow them to avoid some of the high volatility typically seen in front-month investments," says Ravi Ramachandran, head of commodity new products structuring at Citi.
The indexes invest in longer maturity futures contracts up to one year and are published in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance