The five-year 100% principal-protected certificate is linked to three portfolios whose exposure to commodities is achieved by investing the following Merrill Lynch commodity subindexes: eXtra Excess Return, eXtra Agriculture, Precious Metals and WTI Crude Oil Excess Return. For each portfolio a higher weight of 50% is assigned to one of the three commodities.
Therefore in the agricultural-focused portfolio a weight of 50% is given to agriculture and a weight of 25% is given to both precious
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more