The comprehensive range of energy products offered by Tradition Financial Services (TFS) in Asia, coupled with a pioneering drive to exploit opportunities and develop new markets are why TFS was selected as the winner of Energy Risk's Broker of the Year for Asia.
Its suite of energy products cuts across oil, environmental products, coal, freight, weather derivatives and electricity, although oil and oil products continue to dominate trade in the area, notes Michael Hopkins, head of energy
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?