The best brains in the business congregated in Houston again last month for the annual Energy Risk USA conference. Now in its 11th year, the conference has always covered cutting-edge topics and is a good indication of where interest is likely to be next in terms of new approaches to risk management and new markets.
This year the conference included for the first time a stream entirely dedicated to green issues such as carbon trading, ethanol and renewables, which proved exceedingly popular.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance