The environmental and commodity markets (ECM) arm of global reinsurer Swiss Re is the deserving recipient of the 2007 award for weather house of the year. In a fast-growing market characterised by a diverse and granular range of client needs, Swiss Re has consistently delivered innovative, client-focused solutions.
Swiss Re's team claims a 30% share of the weather derivatives over-the-counter business, based on PricewaterhouseCoopers' annual weather market survey, but it was the scope of the
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts