Today's economic situation brings sharply into focus the importance of electricity to America's economy and to economic recovery. The electric power industry, by virtue of its central role in the economy, is at the heart of the debates over economic policy, energy strategy, national security and the environment. The federal stimulus package's emphasis on electric solutions has brought the industry further to the fore.
The package's electricity-related provisions include incentives for expanding
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?