Dr Fatih Birol, chief economist and head of the Economic Analysis Division of the International Energy Agency, has gained worldwide acclaim in recent years as the director of the IEA's award-winning World Energy Outlook series of publications. These form the reference point to much of the analysis of energy markets carried out by both energy companies and banks.
The World Energy Outlook for 2005, the biggest selling energy book of that year, paints a picture of tighter markets and higher
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines