UK provider Dawnay Day Quantum (DDQ) has launched the first structured product to offer retail investors exposure to spot prices in agricultural commodities. While DDQ has previously issued products linked to agricultural indexes, the Protected Agricultural Commodities Plan will offer direct returns on the widely anticipated continuing price rises in soft commodities.
"We believe that now is the ideal time to be investing in agricultural commodities," says Mark Mathias, the firm's chief executive
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE