William Buchanan joins as a senior oil trader in London from Standard Bank. Before that, he spent several years at Bank of America.
Alexandre Benech and Raphael Juston transfer to the commodity derivatives team in London from the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia