Interdealer credit and equity derivatives broker Phoenix Partners has launched an environmental brokerage service for the renewable energy and emissions markets.
Based in New York, Phoenix has created a new subsidiary, Phoenix Commodities, to initially serve US markets including Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative allowances, voluntary emissions reductions (VER) and compliance and voluntary renewable energy credits (REC). While the focus is initially on green markets, the brokerage will also
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more