If the summer season proves to be warmer than average Tepco will pay an amount to both gas companies, and if it proves to be cooler than the norm the gas companies will pay Tepco.
Tepco has not revealed the size of the deal.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules