The plant will have a capacity of 800MW (two 400 MW turbines) and is expected to be built in Eisenhüttenstadt, in the state of Brandenburg. The total investment may be around €400million, and power production is expected to start in 2010.
Both parties see this investment as a first step for a closer relationship. Part of the power will be marketed directly to long term industrial customers and the remainder will be marketed by Soteg and GM&T individually.
“This transaction complements our
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines