The new London-cleared Nymex contracts will include WTI, Brent, gasoil, Henry Hub natural gas and electricity, and are expected to begin trading and clearing in mid-2008.
Existing LCH.Clearnet members who currently trade elsewhere can sign up with Nymex to trade US-cleared futures and OTC contracts including WTI, Brent, natural gas, RBOB gasoline, heating oil, electricity, and precious and base metals.
Both product slates will be available on one screen and customers “will achieve capital
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines