Another new unit will manage the construction of coal-fired and gas-fired power plants across Europe. In the next five years EOn intends to build 18 new power plants with a total generating capacity of more than 13,500 megawatts. EOn also plans to create a new unit combining its renewable-energy operations (with the exception of hydroelectricity) and its long-term carbon credit sourcing, which will be further developed as part of a “substantial” expansion program.
The utility plans to make
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay