In a special meeting held Monday, 93% of Nybot members voted in favour of the proposed merger. If approved by regulatory bodies, the deal will grant the soft commodity exchange access to Ice’s electronic trading platform while Ice will bolster its commodity portfolio with Nybot-traded products such as cocoa and coffee.
A vote of approval from Nybot members was required if the merger plan was to progress, however. Originally announced in September, the deal will comprise approximately 10.297
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia