The new business will be operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of ICE.
YellowJacket is a financial technology firm that operates an electronic trade negotiation platform. The platform offers a range of trading tools including instant communication, negotiation and data, enabling traders to aggregate and consolidate fragmented instant message-based communications and key transaction details on a single screen.
Markets currently served include weather, natural gas, power and crude oil.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines