Potential investments targeted by the venture include projects that capture and sequester carbon dioxide emissions from the flue stack in power generation, advanced energy conservation, methane capture from coal mines and agriculture and the distribution of natural gas.
Blue Source says that these projects will generate greenhouse gas (GHG) offsets which companies can purchase and trade under several voluntary programmes currently underway in North America,including the Regional Greenhouse
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay