Software provider Trayport is to offer access to New York Mercantile Exchange (Nymex) products through its Trading Gateway system from July, in a move that GFI chief operating officer Ron Levi said could make the platform the "focal point" for global energy trading.
Trading Gateway allows traders to view and trade multiple markets on a single interface. The full slate of Nymex products traded on CME globex will be available, as well as OTC-based products listed on the Nymex ClearPort clearing
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines